The fleet of mobile phones in many countries usually comes from the black market and are imported illegally or even produced locally as clone and counterfeit devices. As a result, the Government loses significant revenues linked to the absence of VAT, import, usage and other tax collection.
N-SOFT brings the expertise to deliver to the State real-time control over this part of its economy. The proposed solution:
- Monitors in real time the fleet of active mobile phones in the country
- Payment of taxes for the use of phones.
Therefore, N-SOFT enables government to:
- Generate various statistics such as the volume of mobile phones based on the brand, model, type of importation…
- Identify each phone and eliminate fraud
- Prevent the illegal importation of phones and ensure revenue from customs duties
- Protect users against all fraudulent devices, clones, unregistered, counterfeit, etc.;
- Instruct the Operators to block terminals which do not meet the requirements of the State such as the clones, fake IMEI, illegal imports, etc.